[crm-sig] Issues

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Tue May 21 17:27:47 EEST 2002

Dear All,

The issues list (http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/crm_issues.html)
is now updated with the decisions from Monterey. Please make
proposals for the open issues that have no solution proposed
so far, particularly those of group 1 and 3, so we can finalize
the standards contents the next meeting.Please inform me of any
editorial errors in this list.

best wishes,

and looking forward to see many of you in Copenhagen, July 2-5.