[crm-sig] Issue 76 taxon creation

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Tue May 14 21:36:49 EEST 2002

Dear All,

Here my elaboration of the proposal how to deal with taxon creation.
Please comment before the Copenhagen meeting, particularly the collegues
from natural history, so that we can close this issue.

I'll send the next days the proposal about the classification process.
The update of the issues list will be available on the crm web site in
one or two days from now.

best,