[crm-sig] New members, CALL FOR VOTE

Stephen Stead steads at compuserve.com
Tue May 14 14:37:05 EEST 2002

I agree

Stephen D Stead
Consultant
Paveprime Ltd
35 Downs Court Road
Purley, Surrey CR8 1BF, UK
E-mail steads at paveprime.com
Tel +44 (20) 8763 1738
Fax/Tel +44 (20) 8763 1739
Mob +44 (7802) 755013

-----Original Message-----
From: crm-sig-owner at ics.forth.gr [mailto:crm-sig-owner at ics.forth.gr]On
Behalf Of martin
Sent: 30 April 2002 10:40
To: crm-sig at ics.forth.gr
Subject: [crm-sig] New members, CALL FOR VOTE

Dear All,

We have expression of interest to actively participate in the CIDOC CRM-SIG
by:

Detlev Balzer, Hamburg, Germany,
Database Consultancy to Cultural Institutions,
collaborator of the Joint European Filmography
(http://www.ace-film.de/english/frame01a.htm),

Jutta Lindenthal, Frankfurt, Germany,
Representing the "Thesaurus Nationalsozialismus und Holocaust", Berlin,
and member of the Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Gedenkstaettenbibliotheken
(Working Group of the Memorial Libraries, AGGB, Germany).

Please let me know until May 7, if you agree or disagree.

best,