[crm-sig] Minutes from 3rd Meeting

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri May 10 12:31:01 EEST 2002

Dear All,

With apologies for the long delay due to overload with other work,
I send you attached the full report of the 3rd Joined Meeting of
the CIDOC CRM SIG and ISO/TC46/SC4/WG9 in Monterey,
California.

The meeting was very productive, please read carefully the results of
the discussion of Natural History Requirements, which have now a
proposal status. We shall edit all the amendment proposals from this
Meeting as Issues on the respective Webpage.

I attach the full text of the draft scope notes of all CRM properties.
We regard these as a very important element to make the CRM notions
precise and clear. The respective decisions in the Minutes must be read
together with this text. The draft scope notes are edited now, following the
decisions in Monterey, and transformed into a final proposal for
acceptance in the next meeting in Copenhagen.

Best wishes,