[crm-sig] Spam on crm-sig

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed Mar 27 15:58:19 EET 2002

Dear All,

I am sorry this "rocco" has abused crm-sig and other lists.
Please do not send any comments about such phenomena to crm-sig,
only to me directly. I'll take care of it.
I have already complaint at yahoo about the abuse.
They have already taken measures.
If necessary, I shall change to list to approval by me,
but for the moment I think we can lve with it.

Else, gambling is a E7 Activity, has type : "Gambling",
carried out by : Person, has type : "fool enough"...

best wishes,