SV: [crm-sig] Internet access during Copenhagen meeting

lene.rold at natmus.dk lene.rold at natmus.dk
Fri Jun 28 09:14:30 EEST 2002

Dear Edmund and all,

their will be several ways to access the web both in the meeting room and in
the nearby offices. You do not even need to bring your own computer.

When you arrive on Tuesday at 9.00 - please go to the main entrance of the
National Museum in Ny Vestergade. I shall be there to guide you you to the
meeting room. If you arrive later than 9.00 you may ring the bell at the
employees entrance and ask for me (Frederiksholms Kanal 12) - if you arrive
after the museum opens at 10.00 please ask the people at the information
desk in the main lobby. You may also use the directions below:

The meeting room is situated at this address:
DOK
Ny Vestergade 10
It is just accross the road from the main entrance to The National Museum.
At Ny Vestergade 10 you walk through a gateway into a backyard. In the back
building there is a gate to the left. Here you press the button saying "DOK"
and when the lock buzz you can open the door. Inside the gateway you take
the door directly to your right. Then walk up all the stairs - and you are
there.

Martin, please forward this message to participants who are not in the Cc
list.

I hope this will bring you all to the right place on Tuesday 9.00 o.c. - I
look forward to see you all.
Best wishes
Lene

Senior researcher Lene Rold