[crm-sig] New issue, position of Legal Object

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed Jun 19 22:58:36 EEST 2002

Dear All,

The Position of Legal Object in the CRM seems not to serve the purpose it was intended for.
The total of items, which could be subject to a right seems to be out of scope of the CRM.
The items which are typically subject to rights in a museum are Information Objects and
Physical Stuff. I propose therefore to put Legal Object under Stuff, which makes the
fundamental facets by far clearer.

best,