[crm-sig] CIDOC CRM WEbsite

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Tue Jun 11 21:32:56 EEST 2002

Dear All,

Please have a look at our Web Site. We have updated the "official" version 3.2
with error corrections. I have put an update for SIS users for version 3.2 on the site (3.2.1).
We have developped a small tool, that converts data from a simple CRM-compatible
form into an RDF form, which can be fully validated against the CIDOC CRM.
An easy access to produce RDF and to validate a simple encoding of the CRM.
("Documents page").
The issues are updated, and the introduction page. If possible, bring a copy of
the issues and of version 3.2.1 to the meeting, as well as any document you regard
as useful for the discussion.

On the meeting, I shall present proposals for the redesign of our CRM WebSite.

All the best,

         Web-site: http://www.ics.forth.gr/proj/isst         |