[crm-sig] Re: new menu for cidoc

Tony Gill tony_gill at notes.rlg.org
Thu Jul 18 03:24:10 EEST 2002

Hi Carlos,

Here are some suggested (minor) changes to the menu structure. Mostly
these are just changes to the wording or ordering of the menuitems for
clarity or consistency, but I have also suggested an additional menuitem,
"Scope" on the first menu.

The CIDOC CRM
- What is the CIDOC CRM?
- Comprehensive Introduction
- Scope
- Definition of the CIDOC CRM
- Uses and Applications
- What's New?
- Frequently Asked Questions

Activities
- Special Interest Group Meetings
- Workshops
- Work Progress
- Validation
- Mailing List

People
- Who We Are
- Brief History
- Charter
- Special Interest Group Members
- Supporters
- Collaborations
- CHIOS and ISO

Resources
- Official Release of CIDOC CRM
- Official Release of CIDOC CRM
- Official Release of CIDOC CRM
- Tutorials
- Technical Papers
- Tools
- Implementation Guidelines
- Work Reports & Minutes
- Downloads

External References
- Papers and Presentations
- Sites
- Events

Cheers,

T.
Tony Gill <tony.gill at notes.rlg.org>, RLG <http://www.rlg.org/>
1200 Villa Street, Mountain View, CA 94041 USA
Voice: +1 (650) 691-2304 <> Fax: +1 (650) 964-1461

"Carlos Koulatsis" <carlos at iworx.gr>
12/07/2002 08:53 AM