[crm-sig] 4th joined meeting of CIDOC CRM SIG and ISO/TC46/SC4/WG9

Matthew Stiff matthew.stiff at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 10 02:47:14 EEST 2002

Dear Martin,

I too would urge that we stick to the agreed dates. They were chosen to
ensure that all project members can participate. This will not be the case
if the date is put back a week. I appreciate that this may not suit all SIG
members, but since the bulk of the work is being undertaken by the CHIOS
partners it is surely better to make sure that they can all be there.

I know it is difficult to please everyone.... :-)

Best wishes,

Matthew