[crm-sig] 4th joined meeting of CIDOC CRM SIG and ISO/TC46/SC4/WG9

Stephen Stead steads at compuserve.com
Tue Jul 9 21:11:21 EEST 2002

I am very concerned to see that you are now offering alternative dates for
the meeting in Crete.  I have already booked flights, based on the dates we
agreed in Copenhagen, viz 22-25 October.  If the dates now change, I will
bill the project for a full refund of my flight costs.

There is no point agreeing dates in advance if they are then changed.

Please advise.

Rgds
SdS