[crm-sig] CIDOC CRM SIG agenda

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed Jan 30 16:36:06 EET 2002

Dear All,

I attach the time-schedule for the 3rd CIDOC CRM SIG meeting.
Please note, that we need the full Friday afternoon, because we
have a very tight schedule. I kindly ask you not to leave earlier.
Dinner hours for Monday evening will be announced soon.
Please let me know, if you propose any change, addition to or refinement of
the agenda.

best wishes,

         Web-site: http://www.ics.forth.gr/proj/isst         |