[crm-sig] Agenda for CRM meeting

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Jan 18 17:10:49 EET 2002

Dear All,

Please find attached my proposal for the agenda of the next meeting.
We expect a final decision on the meeting site early next week.
(You can book to airports San Fransisco or San Jose in any case.)
Immediately after, we'll fix the time table.

My idea is, to combine the introduction to the CRM for new-comers
closely with the discussion about Natural History Requirements.
Please bring documentation samples with you, to ensure we deal with
the real issues.

Please send me your comments and proposals for the agenda as soon as
possible.

You'll find the proposed agenda also on the Website.

Looking forward to see you in California,

 Dr. Martin Doerr              |  Vox:+30(81)391625          |
 Senior Researcher             |  Fax:+30(81)391609          |

               Centre for Cultural Informatics               |

         Web-site: http://www.ics.forth.gr/proj/isst         |