[crm-sig] CIDOC CRM passed ISO CD vote

Kati_Geber at pch.gc.ca Kati_Geber at pch.gc.ca
Tue Dec 3 19:29:36 EET 2002

Congratulations!
That's great news!
Kati

martin <martin at ics.forth.gr>@ics.forth.gr on 12/03/2002 12:26:48 PM

Sent by:    owner-crm-sig at ics.forth.gr

To:    crm-sig at ics.forth.gr, Nicola Guarino
       <Nicola.Guarino at ladseb.pd.cnr.it>, Patricia Manson
       <Patricia.MANSON at cec.eu.int>, Jane Sledge <SledgeJ at nmaicrc.si.edu>
cc:
Subject:    [crm-sig] CIDOC CRM passed ISO CD vote

Dear All,

This is to inform you that the CIDOC CRM Version 3.2 has passed the
ISO Committee Draft ballot with no negative votes. Congratulations to
everyone who has
contributed to the successful outcome. The new status of the CRM as
"CD 21127" will appear shortly on the NISO website. CIDOC CRM is a citable
ISO document from this date on.
We now move on to the DIS stage (draft international standard), which will
be
based on CIDOC CRM Version 3.4. There will be no more changes in the
formal constructs. Our aim is to have the editorial cleaning work
done early next year. The hypertext version of the CIDOC CRM version
3.4 will be on our Website early next week.

Best wishes,