[crm-sig] CIDOC CRM passed ISO CD vote

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Tue Dec 3 19:26:48 EET 2002

Dear All,

This is to inform you that the CIDOC CRM Version 3.2 has passed the
ISO Committee Draft ballot with no negative votes. Congratulations to everyone who has
contributed to the successful outcome. The new status of the CRM as
"CD 21127" will appear shortly on the NISO website. CIDOC CRM is a citable
ISO document from this date on.
We now move on to the DIS stage (draft international standard), which will be
based on CIDOC CRM Version 3.4. There will be no more changes in the
formal constructs. Our aim is to have the editorial cleaning work
done early next year. The hypertext version of the CIDOC CRM version
3.4 will be on our Website early next week.

Best wishes,