[crm-sig] traditional care

Jane Hunter jane at dstc.edu.au
Wed Aug 14 11:24:07 EEST 2002

Hi Martin,

I think this is the right approach but have a few queries.

1. As far as I can see a "norm" does not currently exist under
"Conceptual Object" in version 3.2 of the CRM - or am I looking at an
old version?

2. I'm also not sure that the term "norm" is a good representation -
what is its derivation? Perhaps "vision" or "expectation" might be a
better term?

But I think the definition below is almost right:

- An "Expectation" is "created" by an Actor, even if that is in unknown
past, and by an ethnic group.
- It "refers to" types of things - or actual things (ids) or groups of
things?
- It "uses" a "plan".
- It is "valid for" a time-span.

And is the "plan" the identifier for the contractual document or is it
a description of the proposed design/procedure to be applied?

jane