[crm-sig] New members, CALL FOR VOTE

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Tue Apr 30 12:40:04 EEST 2002

Dear All,

We have expression of interest to actively participate in the CIDOC CRM-SIG
by:

Detlev Balzer, Hamburg, Germany,
Database Consultancy to Cultural Institutions,
collaborator of the Joint European Filmography
(http://www.ace-film.de/english/frame01a.htm),

Jutta Lindenthal, Frankfurt, Germany,
Representing the "Thesaurus Nationalsozialismus und Holocaust", Berlin,
and member of the Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Gedenkstaettenbibliotheken
(Working Group of the Memorial Libraries, AGGB, Germany).

Please let me know until May 7, if you agree or disagree.

best,