[crm-sig] 2 new issues

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Mon Sep 17 17:12:36 EEST 2001

I just placed two new issues on the discussion list:

location of physical features
motivation of man-made objects

as issues nr 40 and 41. Please do not hesitate to formulate
issues for the next meeting, even if you are not sure if the subject
is already covered.

All the best,

 Dr. Martin Doerr              |  Vox:+30(81)391625          |
 Senior Researcher             |  Fax:+30(81)391609          |

               Centre for Cultural Informatics               |

         Web-site: http://www.ics.forth.gr/proj/isst         |