[crm-sig] translation ...

Maria Moutsaki moutsaki at ics.forth.gr
Fri Oct 26 12:49:39 EEST 2001

Dear partners,

On behalf of Dr. Martin Doerr, I am sending you an Excel file, which
contains the Entities and the Properties of the CIDOC Conceptual
Reference Model in English and their (incomplete) French translation.

We would like to create the model in different languages, so we need
your help to translate the terms in French, Italian, German, e.t.c.

We would appreciate if you could forward to us groups of translated
terms in these languages as you proceed, without waiting to complete the

translation.

Maria Moutsaki