[crm-sig] Slides

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Oct 26 12:00:04 EEST 2001

Dear All,

My powerpoint slides presenting the CIDOC CRM are on our web-site:
http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/crm_documents.html,
under "minutes"
Please feel free to reuse them for didactic purposes.

best wishes,

 Dr. Martin Doerr              |  Vox:+30(81)391625          |
 Senior Researcher             |  Fax:+30(81)391609          |

               Centre for Cultural Informatics               |

         Web-site: http://www.ics.forth.gr/proj/isst         |