[crm-sig] 4 new issues, Properties scope notes

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Tue Oct 2 16:46:08 EEST 2001

Hi Tony,

I put your issues on the list. Here some additional thoughts.

Tony Gill wrote:

> OK, here are a few discussion issues I would like to propose:
>
> 1. Scope Notes for Properties
> I think we need to provide scope notes for properties, to make their
> meaning more explicit. The need for property scope notes has also been
> voiced by the ABC/Harmony folks.

This is a call for help, even from SIG members not being at the next meeting!

best,

 Dr. Martin Doerr              |  Vox:+30(81)391625          |
 Senior Researcher             |  Fax:+30(81)391609          |

               Centre for Cultural Informatics               |

         Web-site: http://www.ics.forth.gr/proj/isst         |