[crm-sig] Re: [crm-adhoc] Japanese aspects

Tony Gill tony_gill at notes.rlg.org
Thu Nov 29 03:28:25 EET 2001

Hi Martin,

I'm not quite sure what your asking for opinions about here...

Here are some things that sound like Good Ideas to me:

* Expressing the CRM as an XML schema;
* Expressing the CRM as an RDF schema;
* Exporting data from local systems as XML documents that comply with the
XML schema;
* Exporting data from local systems as XML documents that comply with the
RDF schema;
* Tools that can validate the XML documents against the XML or RDF schemas
(these already exist);
* Stylesheets that allow the XML documents to be displayed in
human-legible form;

Is this what you were asking for opinions about?

Cheers,

T.
Tony Gill <> tony.gill at notes.rlg.org
Research Libraries Group <> http://www.rlg.org/
1200 Villa Street, Mountain View, CA 94041 USA
Voice: +1 (650) 691-2304 <> Fax: +1 (650) 964-1461

martin at ics.forth.gr
Sent by: owner-crm-adhoc at ics.forth.gr
28/11/2001 08:57 PM