[crm-sig] Next CRM-SIG meeting

Tony Gill tony_gill at notes.rlg.org
Tue Nov 20 03:23:08 EET 2001

Folks,

To help me in my search for a "pleasant environment", I need to know how
many people will be coming to the meeting in California -- please e-mail
me at tony.gill at notes.rlg.org (mailto:tony.gill at notes.rlg.org) to let me
know if you're coming.

Cheers,

T.
Tony Gill <> tony.gill at notes.rlg.org
Research Libraries Group <> http://www.rlg.org/
1200 Villa Street, Mountain View, CA 94041 USA
Voice: +1 (650) 691-2304 <> Fax: +1 (650) 964-1461

martin <martin at ics.forth.gr>
Sent by: owner-crm-sig at ics.forth.gr
16/11/2001 05:02 AM