[crm-sig] Draft Scope Notes, P81-P90

Tony Gill Tony_Gill at notes.rlg.org
Fri Nov 16 23:56:02 EET 2001

Folks,

Here's my first attempt at writing scope notes for the CRM properties,
inspired by Nick's recent 20-property opus, but considerably less verbose.

I have also proposed some inverse property names when they were absent in
the CRM, and suggest changing the name of property P90 "value" to P90 "has
value (is value of)". My changes are highlighted in the .rtf file in dark
red.

Next up, revised scope notes for the Actor & Title entities.

Cheers,

T.
Tony Gill <> tony.gill at notes.rlg.org
Research Libraries Group <> http://www.rlg.org/
1200 Villa Street, Mountain View, CA 94041 USA
Voice: +1 (650) 691-2304 <> Fax: +1 (650) 964-1461