[crm-sig] Scope notes

Tony Gill tony_gill at notes.rlg.org
Thu Nov 8 23:31:31 EET 2001

Thanks Nick -- you've certainly set the standard for the rest of us
scope-noters!

I'm not sure why the photos aren't working for you, I've tested the URLs
again (on a different machine even) and they all seem to work fine. Maybe
my free web host was being temporarily inundated by CRM SIG members? ;-)
-- Have another go, and let me know if it still doesn't work.

Cheers,

T.
Tony Gill <> tony.gill at notes.rlg.org
Research Libraries Group <> http://www.rlg.org/
1200 Villa Street, Mountain View, CA 94041 USA
Voice: +1 (650) 691-2304 <> Fax: +1 (650) 964-1461

Nicholas Crofts <nickcrofts at yahoo.com>
08/11/2001 12:02 AM