[crm-sig] Scope notes 1-20

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Dec 13 12:07:33 EET 2001

Dear All,

Here my first draft interpretation of property 1-20.
Nick's format is quite convenient!

Please:

Christian Ore
Regine Stein
Siegfried Krause
Matthew Stiff
Steven Stead

send your draft scope notes as soon as possible!

best,

 Dr. Martin Doerr              |  Vox:+30(81)391625          |
 Senior Researcher             |  Fax:+30(81)391609          |

               Centre for Cultural Informatics               |

         Web-site: http://www.ics.forth.gr/proj/isst         |