[crm-sig] Meeting Report, Paris, October 2001

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Mon Dec 10 19:27:27 EET 2001

Dear All,

I attach the meeting report from Paris, October 15th-18th. I hope to see you all in the next meeting,
California, February 18-22.

best wishes,

 Dr. Martin Doerr              |  Vox:+30(81)391625          |
 Principle Researcher          |  Fax:+30(81)391609          |

         Web-site: http://www.ics.forth.gr/proj/isst         |