[crm-sig] Translation Form for the CIDOC CRM Version 3.2

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Mon Dec 10 15:35:08 EET 2001

Dear All,

In the process of proof reading the French version of CIDOC CRM Version 2.2
(see http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/docs/crm_french_version.doc)
we have created an Excel form for the update of the implemented version.

I attach the Excel form for CRM version 3.2 (http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/docs/cidoc_crm_version_3.2.rtf).

If you are interested in translating some or all concepts to your langauge,
please send me this form back with your additions or proposed changes.
>From this form, we can automatically produce an SIS implementation of the
model in your language. Please let me know, if you are interested in
a copy of the CRM implementation in SIS or an RDF version of the
CRM version 3.2 in your language.

best wishes,

 Dr. Martin Doerr              |  Vox:+30(81)391625          |
 Senior Researcher             |  Fax:+30(81)391609          |

               Centre for Cultural Informatics               |

         Web-site: http://www.ics.forth.gr/proj/isst         |