[crm-sig] Invitation to CIDOC - SIG - ISO Meeting in Paris

Kati_Geber at pch.gc.ca Kati_Geber at pch.gc.ca
Mon Aug 27 18:15:01 EEST 2001

Hello all,

I have not seen any response to Siegfried's e_mail on the list. Are we meeting?
I need to know as soon as possible as I will be traveling in September to ICHIN
and October to MCN.

Please let me now soon if you think I should attend,

kati

"Krause, Siegfried" <s.krause at gnm.de> on 08/10/2001 09:30:15 AM